If you are into beautiful, colourful and FULL artistic finished design, this SAL is may be made you. (Image: https://heavenandearthdesigns.com/)
Stitch Along for members stitching the Heave and Earth Designs. The HAED designs are wellknown for its high resolution colours and very artistic design. This company is licensed to convert artwork into cross-stitch charts. Coverage of a design is usually FULL unless there is a background removal request.
It may be something very terrifying for new stitchers. Before you attempt the full design, you may attempt a fraction of the design under the Quick Stitches section. To read more about it, go to https://heavenandearthdesigns.com/
CSM – Cross-Stitch Malaysia
HAED – Heaven and Earth Designs
SAL – Stitch Along
Anytime. Anyday. Anybody. 🙂
The SAL officially started on the 1st January 2017 but you may start anytime. End date? As and when you complete stitching your design.
How to join?
- Browse and purchase a HEAD design from https://heavenandearthdesigns.com/
- Prepare fabric according to your design size. As always, don’t forget to leave some bias for framing. 😉
- Prepare floss according to your design.
- Start stitching. Do not rush; 1 stitch at a time.
- Upload your progress onto the group with the hashtag #csmhaedsal
If you have any queries, feel free to reach out the members in the group.